Re: DXKeeper and clearning QSL Sent from "R"

n4ww austin regal

The last part of his question is a problem for me also.

I use qsl_sent with R request and load it into qsl que and print the labels. Then I try to "update the log" and " "clear" the qsl que. But it doesnt update the log They continue to be "r". I figured this out once but 3 months later I am stuck again.

Be nice to have a menu that allows change all of these letters back and forth and click "up date log". I know about advance feature and resort to it when all else fails.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Jun 11, 2020 3:23 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXKeeper and clearning QSL Sent from "R"

+ AA6YQ comments below

I've been fighting with this off and on for a few years. I'm getting more active again and really want to get this sorted out.

If I go to the QSL tab in LOTW, and I "Add Requested", it populates hundreds of QSO's I don't know why they're still set to R, as I have synched LoTW QSO's, QSL's and all my QSO's are uploaded to LoTW, so WHY isn't the sent status changed to "Y"?

+ On the Main window's QSL tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW. Note the dates beneath the "Sync LoTW QSOs" and "Sync LoTW QSLs" buttons. When you click these buttons, they direct LoTW to report QSOs accepted or confirmed (respectively) since those dates -- not since the date of the first QSO in your log.

+ These instructions describe a one-time procedure for updating the LoTW status of all logged QSOs when you've come to DXKeeper from another logging application by importing an ADIF file that doesn't specify the LoTW status of every QSO:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOsAlreadyUploadedLotW>;

+ Did you perform this procedure when you first moved to DXKeeper?

Similarly, I get the same thing when switched to cards, labels, or anything else. Some of these QSO's are 30 years old and I don't want to print out over 1000 labels. I just want those fields to be cleared or (preferably) changed to "sent". I don't understand why the status doesn't get changed when I clear all of them.

+ Let's get your QSOs' LoTW status updated first; then we can address their card/label status.

Dave, AA6YQ

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.