Re: DXKeeper and clearning QSL Sent from "R"

Steve Wedge

That did it, Dave!  Thanks!

I was preparing to update DXK next but was waiting to hear back.  I tend to update one app at a time, in case something goes off the rails with this computer.

DXK is inspecting 11,522 QSO's, so that takes care of one issue.  Now I have to find which 1286 QSO's are NOT in LoTW and figure out how to get them there.  They may nave been imports from N1MM or CT (yeah, this log goes back to 1982...).

DXK is inspecting and is taking less time than I imagined it would.