Logging Field Day Contacts With DXKeeper

Tim

As mentioned in an earlier post, I will be working digital mode during Field Day 2020 from my QTH. This will be my first Field Day digital mode effort.

Do I need to keep the Field Day's contacts separate from my every day contacts? Should I start a new database or change my QTHID from “Home” to maybe “HomeFD”? How do I keep everything separate?

I do not want any mistakes in the logging database when submitting it to my club for added contacts. My club is conducting Field Day from a park and will only be using SSB and CW modes.

Thanks for any help in this mater.

N8NEU - Tim