Use Of Commander

Tim

I use DXKeeper as my one and only logging program. I use it with WSJT-X and Fldigi. I also use Flrig to control my radio when using both program.

Within WSJT-X → Setting → Radio → I choose FLRig FLRig as my Rig control. I am able to have complete control over radio functions including auto-tuning without touching the radio. I can also monitor the S meter, radio SWRs and Power output with FLRig.

By not having Commander running, does this impact performance of the DXLab Suite? Can complete radio control be accomplish with Commander as is with FLRig? If so, how do I set it up?

Thank you for any advice.