FW: JT Alert & LOTW

k0is@...

I’m Larry, K0IS, from LeClaire, IA.  First licensed as WN0ODK, became WA0ODK, and in 1978 passed my extra and became K0IS.  Operate mostly CW, recently applied for my 5BDXCC all CW and have six meter WAS, both with no more than 100 watts in the shack.  So now I’ve decided to jump into the FT8 fray and I’m really enjoying it.  I’ve recently downloaded JT Alert to bring WSJT-X and DX Labs DX Keeper together.  I know my QSO’s are going to LOTW because after every FT8 QSO using WSJT-X when I “Log” the contact I get first of all a pair of script errors which I ignore for now, but a pop up requires me to sign in to LOTW with my password after every QSO.  This while the next station may be calling me already but I can’t see the screen because the pop up telling me to sign in to LOTW is blocking the view.  This has to stop, HI HI.  I imagine I’m not the first to have this issue and I’m pretty sure it’s a setting or configuration that needs changed or corrected but after much looking, still not seeing it. Still on the learning curve here.    73, Larry  K0IS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Larry A.