Re: Attempt to connect to LoTW fails

david walton

i have just uploaded to LoTW, all is OK, and i had to get a new Tqsl key last week after getting new computer on windows 10. It is working ok with me, if this info helps you to look for some other issue,
I did have to refresh the TQSL.exe pathname in qsl configuration,

Good luck de 5b4ahl, Dave.

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 at 21:18, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Is anyone else having issues with Keeper not being able to connect to LoTW this morning? I'm getting this message: "Attempt to connect to LoTW failed: ResponseInfo = Gopher - Attribute not found (12057)".

The LoTW status page says everything is working on their end.

+ LoTW was working correctly a few minutes ago.

+ As a diagnostic step, please reboot Windows into "Safe mode with networking"; then start DXKeeper and invoke "Sync LoTW QSOs". What happens?