Re: Sync LotW QSLs operation

Steve GW4BKG

Thanks Dave,
It has eventually responded.
I did know about the use of the CTRL key but only discovered the
 auto update option in update from LOTW half way through the operation !
73
Steve
GW4BKG

On 1 Jun 2020, at 11:04, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 02:56 AM, Steve GW4BKG wrote:

For some years I have used DXKeeper as a reference log but have now moved my whole operation over to DXLabs.
As a. result I had to perform an "Update from LOTW” operation on the whole of my log - some 100k QSOs.

+ For that many QSOs, depressing the CTRL key while clicking "Sync LoTW QSOs" would be faster.

This went smoothly and I have subsequently performed two “Upload to LOTW” operations again without problem.
However when I come to perform the “Sync LotW QSLs” I run into difficulties
I get an “attempting to access LOTW” message with a countdown clock which only gets as far as 58 seconds and then the system indicates “not responding”

+ "Not responding" in a window's title bar is Microsoft-speak for "waiting for input/output". Let the operation run to completion.