Re: Proposed increase in the height of DXView's Main window to make the current antenna azimuth stand out

Barry Murrell ZS2EZ

Hi Dave

How will this change affect DXView's display for those of us that do NOT
have automatic rotator control (no way of displaying current beam heading)??

Automatic rotator control is something that is WAY out of my budget (thanks
to our currency losing 50% against the $ in recent months and our economy
collapsing under COVID-19 - I am self-employed, unable to work for 5 weeks
and barely surviving financially!) and is quite frankly not even on my list!

My DXView window is even set to cut off the Antenna Presets as they serve no
purpose.

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
DXCC HONOR ROLL (332/340)