Re: error while downloading Path/File access error; Upgrade aborted

Jerome Sodus

Path is C:HamRadio/DXLabs and there is then a separate folder for each app (that means eight folders in the folder 'DXLabs'.
Here is the thing.
I did accomplish the database updates...all of them.
But I may have been the cause of the problem by trying to work too fast.
The second time thru, I realized I was being directed to make sure an app was shut-off; not sure if it was DXK or DXV.
Anyway, all seems to be ok now; everything is "latest-up-to-datest".
Commander and Yaesu are talking to each other.
Next step is to get FT8 working.
Thank you for working with me on this; much appreciated.
73 jerry km3k