Re: error while downloading Path/File access error; Upgrade aborted

To answer your first question, No; there was an error message "DXLab Launcher 2.1.1 can't access dxlabsuite.com".
That made no sense because I knew I had Launcher as allowed app (probably not using the proper terminology but I'm in unfamiliar territory here).
But there is some good news; Launcher now works and updated all seven apps.
This happened by my removing Launcher.exe from the "allowed apps" and then putting it back in again.
In regular mode, I can change frequency on the Yaesu and see the change in Commander.

Next problem is updating the databases.
Error message for that is "unable to open DXCC database".
Also seeing a MS-notification "Unauthorized change blocked; Controlled folder access blocked DXView.exe from making changes."

+ Into what folder did you install your DXLab applications?