Re: DXKeeper Window

Well under the General Tab >>> Main "Log QSOs" options >>>

I unticked "Display panels in two columns"

I guess that will have to suffice until I get a larger Monitor???

+ You need a monitor with sufficient horizontal resolution to display the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab with the "Display panels in two columns" option enabled: at least 1024 pixels.

+ To make displayed text and images easier to read, Windows can be configured to use a lower resolution than what the monitor can display, so check the Resolution settings in the Display section of the Windows Control Panel.

+ Check out this article by Dave W6DE, as it does a nice job of explaining the relationship between resolution and physical size.

73,

Dave, AA^YQ