Re: Sort log by SOTA summit ref#

Kent N6WT

Dave

I guess I am missing how to sort the SOTA_REF to just "W5N"?

I tried SOTA_REF='W5N*' and it did not work. I can do SOTA_REF='W5N/SM-019' and it will give me a list of the 2 qso's I have with that summit, but I want all qso's in the W5N association. What is the syntax??

Sorry, I am not a good programmer.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 1:50 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I just made my 200th contact with someone on a New Mexico summit and would like to apply for the Double NM Century Award.

I would like to sort my log by SOTA summit reference #, only showing contacts starting with ref # "W5N", then sort by date. Then I would like to print a report showing these contacts. How would be the best way to do this??

+ Filter the Log Page Display to show the desired subset of QSOs. Use the Sort panel on the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window to sort by reference number and then by date. Then click the Report button above the Log Page Display on the main window's "Log QSOs" tab.