SQL Query Filters section tab movement

Steve K8JQ

Dave,

A question about the Advanced Sorts, Filters & Modifiers window. Specifically in the SQL Query Filters section of that window.

If the cursor is in the upper Caption field and the tab key is depressed, the cursor moves down to the Caption field below it. Another tab and the cursor moves down again. The fourth tab moves the cursor to somewhere that is not obvious to me. The fifth tab moves the cursor to the Duplicates Filter button. Successive tab keys move the cursor around the window in a seemingly random order. Or am I missing something and there is a logic to the tab movement?

At least for the SQL Query Filters section of that window, it would be helpful if if the tab key moved the cursor from the Caption field to the right to the associated SQL expression and then (with another tab key depression) to the right to the associated Filter button. Tabbing again would move the cursor to the Caption field of the next row down.

Thanks.

Steve, K8JQ