A suggested <led ...> command ...

Mike Flowers

Hi Dave,

I’m working in Commander with the LED lights for command sequence buttons.

I have a ranges of command sequence buttons that I am implementing as a set of mutually exclusive buttons, and I’ll be changing the color of the button selected to one color, and setting all the other buttons in those ranges to a different color.

My command sequence button ranges, stated in the numbering scheme used of the <led Q, color> commands, are 16-23 and 30-31.

If for the button for sequence #16 I want to change its LED to green, and all others in my desired ranges to white, then this seems to be what I need to do in the command sequence for #16:

<led green>

<led 17, white>

<led 18, white>

<led 19, white>

<led 20, white>

<led 21, white>

<led 22, white>

<led 23, white>

<led 30, white>

<led 31, white>

And for the button for command sequence #17:

<led green>

<led 16, white>

<led 18, white>

<led 19, white>

<led 20, white>

<led 21, white>

<led 22, white>

<led 23, white>

<led 30, white>

<led 31, white>

And so forth …

Would it be possible to implement a command such as:  <led Qf:Ql, color> in which Qf would be the first Q number in the range and Ql would be the Q number of the last number in the range?

Which such a command, the commands to control the LED color within these ranges for command sequence #16 would appear to be:

<led green>

<led 17:23, white>

<led 30:31, white>

And the commands to control the LED color within these ranges for command sequence #17 would appear to be:

<led green>

<led 16, white>

<led 18:23, white>

<led 30:31, white>

I think this could be a helpful addition to the use of the Commander’s LED lights.

Thanks for your consideration – and thanks for this great software!!