* More AA6YQ comments below
" . . . any change in the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item?"
Yes, it changed from U to Y.
+ Ok, then do the following:
1. On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, check the "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LoTW" box
2. At the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; this will populate the Log Page Display with all QSOs that have been submitted to LoTW, but not accepted by LoTW
3. Confirm that every QSO shown in the Log Page Display can be re-submitted to LoTW using the "Station Location" and "Station Callsign" specified in the TQSL panel at the bottom of the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab; if so then proceed to step 4.
4. On the Main window's QSL tab,
4a. set the "QSL Via" selector to LoTW
4b. click the "Add All" button; this will populate the QSL Queue with the QSOs in the Log Page Display
4c. click the Upload to LoTW button
4d. wait a couple of hours, and then click the "Sync LoTW QSOs" button
5. At the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; do any QSOs appear in the Log Page Display?