Re: LotW sent field is set to U but QSOs are not in LotW

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 03:05 PM, Steve K8JQ wrote:

My usual method is to filter the Log QSOs tab, then on the QSL tab => Add Requested => Upload to LotW => Sync LotW QSOs => Sync Lotw QSLs. This won't work because when I click Add Requested there are no QSOs added to the queue because all the QSOs have the sent field set to U.

I tried TQSL. It failed. The popup error message box was titled "Already Uploaded QSOs Detected".

+ OK. Locate the Log Page Display entry for one of the QSOs in the group that you say was uploaded but not accepted by LoTW. Right click it and select "update from LoTW" from the pop-up menu. When this operation complete, inspect the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item; to what is it now set?