Re: LotW sent field is set to U but QSOs are not in LotW

Steve K8JQ

My usual method is to filter the Log QSOs tab, then on the QSL tab => Add Requested => Upload to LotW => Sync LotW QSOs => Sync Lotw QSLs. This won't work because when I click Add Requested there are no QSOs added to the queue because all the QSOs have the sent field set to U.

I tried TQSL. It failed. The popup error message box was titled "Already Uploaded QSOs Detected".

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/21/2020 5:24 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ Aa6YQ comments below

A CWT is a "CW test". A one hour CW contest that runs three times on Wednesdays. I usually make about a hundred contacts. As far as I am aware, the logs for the three CWTs have the same format, no reason for one to be different from the others. I see no difference among them as I look at them in the Log QSOs window. N1MMLogger+ is the source, import ADIF into DXKeeper.

+ Thanks for the explanation.

+ Try resubmitting the batch that was submitted but not accepted. Does TQSL reject them as "already submitted"?