Option 1, Steps 1 and 2
If I set QSL via to QSL cards I do not get an “Update from LOTW” button.
I’ll add that the list shows the last failure before the current one was 7/10/18.
73 from the desert,
On May 21, 2020, at 2:02 PM, Dave AA6YQ <email@example.com> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
On May 21, 2020, at 1:31 PM, Dave AA6YQ <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:#117,118
?* More AA6YQ comments below
+ First, let's determine why your QSOs weren't accepted the first time you submitted them to LoTW:#DONE
1. On the Main window's QSL tab, click "Sync LoTW QSOs", and wait for it to complete
2. On the Main window's "Lot QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; this will filter the Log Page Display to contain QSOs uploaded to LoTW, but not accepted by LoTW
+ How many QSOs are now present in the Log Page Display?
* That's a lot of submitted but unaccepted QSOs. How many QSOs does your log contain in total?
+ So the question is, which will be faster:
A. 6590 individual requests sent to LoTW to report a QSO's status so that DXKeeper can update each one
B. Directing LoTW to report that status of all 117,118 of your QSOs, so that DXKeeper can update them each of them
+ I'll guess that A will be faster:
1. On the Main window's "Lot QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; your 6590 QSOs should appear in the Log Page Display
2. On the Main window's QSL tab
2a. set the "QSL Via" panel to QSL
2b. click the "Update from LoTW" button, and confirm that you want DXKeeper to query LoTW for the status of each of those 6590 QSOs
+ This step will take a long time; I suggest that you initiate it before retiring for the evening; don't be surprised if it's still running in the morning.
3. On the Main window's "Lot QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; how many QSOs are now present in the Log Page Display?
Sponsored by https://www.newser.com/?utm_source=part&
Man Who Served 11 Presidents Dies of COVIDhttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec6f7b7aecd277b67eb0st03duc1
Trump Skips the Mask in Public Tour of Ford Planthttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec6f7b7cdf5177b67eb0st03duc2
Former Trump Lawyer Goes Home After a Year in Prisonhttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec6f7b7ed9c677b67eb0st03duc3