Re: LotW sent field is set to U but QSOs are not in LotW

Dave AA6YQ

+ Aa6YQ comments below

A CWT is a "CW test". A one hour CW contest that runs three times on Wednesdays. I usually make about a hundred contacts. As far as I am aware, the logs for the three CWTs have the same format, no reason for one to be different from the others. I see no difference among them as I look at them in the Log QSOs window. N1MMLogger+ is the source, import ADIF into DXKeeper.

+ Thanks for the explanation.

+ Try resubmitting the batch that was submitted but not accepted. Does TQSL reject them as "already submitted"?