Re: LotW sent field is set to U but QSOs are not in LotW

Steve K8JQ

A CWT is a "CW test". A one hour CW contest that runs three times on Wednesdays. I usually make about a hundred contacts. As far as I am aware, the logs for the three CWTs have the same format, no reason for one to be different from the others. I see no difference among them as I look at them in the Log QSOs window. N1MMLogger+ is the source, import ADIF into DXKeeper.

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/21/2020 4:40 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I made some contacts in each of the three CWTs yesterday.

+ What's a CWT ?

Uploaded to LotW per the instructions on UploadLotWLogPageDisplay - DX Lab Suite Wiki <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLotWLogPageDisplay>  , or so I thought. The 1300Z and 0300Z logs appear to have uploaded and sync'ed OK.

The 1900Z CWT appears not to have been successful. The LotW sent field is set to U for all of these QSOs. But when I look at the LotW web page Your QSOs, they are not in LotW.

+ How are the QSOs in your 1900Z CWT different than those in your 1300Z and 0300Z logs?