#below. I,too, was surprised by the large number. I don’t understand why.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

On May 21, 2020, at 1:31 PM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

* More AA6YQ comments below
+ First, let's determine why your QSOs weren't accepted the first time you submitted them to LoTW:

1. On the Main window's QSL tab, click "Sync LoTW QSOs", and wait for it to complete
#DONE

2. On the Main window's "Lot QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; this will filter the Log Page Display to contain QSOs uploaded to LoTW, but not accepted by LoTW

+ How many QSOs are now present in the Log Page Display?

* That's a lot of submitted but unaccepted QSOs. How many QSOs does your log contain in total?
#117,118

Hurricane Forecast Isn't Great News
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec6e7e6bc55067e57c7dst01duc1
Nation Has a New Spy Chief
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec6e7e6d9aec67e57c7dst01duc2
Trump Is Scrapping Treaty With Russia on Surveillance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec6e7e747b567e57c7dst01duc3