Re: LotW sent field is set to U but QSOs are not in LotW

I made some contacts in each of the three CWTs yesterday.

+ What's a CWT ?

Uploaded to LotW per the instructions on UploadLotWLogPageDisplay - DX Lab Suite Wiki <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLotWLogPageDisplay> , or so I thought. The 1300Z and 0300Z logs appear to have uploaded and sync'ed OK.

The 1900Z CWT appears not to have been successful. The LotW sent field is set to U for all of these QSOs. But when I look at the LotW web page Your QSOs, they are not in LotW.

+ How are the QSOs in your 1900Z CWT different than those in your 1300Z and 0300Z logs?