Re: URE QDure paper QSL System

Since GlobalQSL seems to have stopped working I'm checking other QSL services.

The QDure sytem by the Spanish club URE (https://qsl.ure.es/en/) is one of these.

I sent a batch in and noticed the item PSE QSL/TKS QSL was not working, and I had to manually tick the box for PSE QSL.... (76 times ough...)

+ There's an "Outgoing QSLs request confirmation unless already confirmed" option in the General panel on the "QSL Configuration" window's General tab.

Checking with URE they informed me an adif field <QSL_RCVD:1>Y for TKS QSL and a field ,QSL_RCVD:1>N for PSE QSL is expected...

Well none of the QSLs received in DXKeeper was marked as "N"....

I can't find this option in DXKeeper, is it possible to add??

+ You can use the "Modify QSOs" panel at the bottom of the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window to do this "en masse":

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOModifying>