Good morning. Mine are # below.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

On May 20, 2020, at 11:32 PM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Thanks, Dave. I imported adif into DXKeeper, used “Add requested” to put Qs in the queue, then “Upload to LOTW”. Got message that all had been uploaded, queue is empty. Only one W ended up in LOTW. I tried uploading another of the Qs and upload aborted because program thinks they we already uploaded. I uploaded a second Q but had to select upload Q already uploaded (or similar).

How can I upload the balance with doing so individually, please?

+ First, let's determine why your QSOs weren't accepted the first time you submitted them to LoTW:

1. On the Main window's QSL tab, click "Sync LoTW QSOs", and wait for it to complete
#DONE

2. On the Main window's "Lot QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; this will filter the Log Page Display to contain QSOs uploaded to LoTW, but not accepted by LoTW

+ How many QSOs are now present in the Log Page Display?

+ What is specified in the "Station Callsign" items of the QSOs in the Log Page Display?
#NA2U

+ What is specified in the "Station Callsign" box in the TQSL panel at the bottom of the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab?
#NA2U

FedEx Driver: I Was Fired After Video of Customer Dust-Up
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec685842389e583052bst02duc1
Illinois Lawmaker's Refusal to Wear Mask Has Consequences
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec685843e213583052bst02duc2
CDC Issues New Guidance on Coronavirus on Surfaces
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ec6858458b97583052bst02duc3