Re: LotW "U" status

Steve K8JQ

I have tried that a few times. There is a progress bar as DXKeeper communicates with LotW. The QSO status remains U and R. A Notepad file pops up that reads as follows:

ARRL Logbook of the World Status Report
Generated at 2020-05-18 02:57:44
for k8jq
Query:
        CALL: K7HP
     OWNCALL: K8JQ
        BAND: 160M
    QSL ONLY: NO
   QSO SINCE: 2011-02-27 07:04:00
   QSO UNTIL: 2011-02-27 07:04:00
QSO RX SINCE:  (empty)

<PROGRAMID:4>LoTW
<APP_LoTW_NUMREC:1>0

LotW operations: 0 QSLs processed, 0 log entries updated, 0 errors

No new confirmations of anything needed and previously unconfirmed

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/17/2020 10:46 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 07:43 PM, Steve K8JQ wrote:

Your Account/Your Activity has no record of the upload in the File Processed table. As noted in a previous posting, the notepad report labels all of the QSOs as "not accepted", so it seems reasonable that there is no record of the upload on the web page.

So I am back to the ten reasons why an uploaded QSO is not accepted by LotW per the DebugUnacceptedLotW - DX Lab Suite Wiki  web page. Looking at the filtered QSOs on the DXKeeper Log QSOs tab, and as best I can determine, these nine QSOs:
- have a valid callsign
- have a valid band (all are 160M)
- have a valid mode (MODE is SSB for all of them)
- have a valid date and time (the 0700 hour of 2/27/2011)
- the callsign certificate as viewed via TQSL is valid from the 1970's until 2030
- satellite name and propagation mode are blank
- DXKeeper's filtered Log QSOs tab shows there are not "identical copies of the QSO in your log"

I used the LotW web site's Your QSOs tab to verify the QSOs are not already in LotW.

+ Right-click the Log Page Display entry for one of your QSOs whose "LoTW QSL Sent" item is set to 'U' and choose "Update from LoTW" from the popup menu.

+ What happens?