Re: LotW "U" status

Steve K8JQ

Thanks Iain. That process seems to have worked to a point. I selected nine QSOs from an hour in a contest in 2011. I clicked the Update from LotW button . . . there was a progress bar . . . then a notepad summary of what happened. All nine QSOs were "not accepted". They remain at U and R on the Log QSOs tab.

I have done the single QSO update a number of times. It works with some QSOs. Others it does not.

Can you help me figure out what's wrong?

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/17/2020 2:32 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 10:42 AM Steve K8JQ <stevejq@...> wrote:
I, too, have a lot of QSOs with LotW SENT set to U. I didn't mean to set their to SENT field to U, I somehow fumble fingered it.

The Corrective Actions section of the DebugUnacceptedLotW - DX Lab Suite Wiki web page describes how to deal with U QSOs one at a time or en masse. One at a time is impractical for the number of QSOs involved. I would prefer to process them in blocks -- a month or several months or perhaps a year at a time, depending on the number of QSOs. Is there a way to use the en masse method for selected blocks of QSOs as opposed to processing every U QSO in the database?
You could add a step between 'a' and 'b': Click on 'Adv' to open the
"Advanced Sorts, Filters, & Modifiers" window. In the "UTC Filter"
panel, enter an after/before range, then *Control*-click on the
"Filter" button. The Control-click "refines" the filter already in
place (as opposed to replacing it). You should then be able to proceed
to "Update from LotW".

73,

    ~iain / N6ML

DebugUnacceptedLotW - DX Lab Suite Wiki
On 5/16/2020 10:26 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 4:37 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have several LotW QSLs with the status of "U".  What does that indicate, i.e. something is incorrect with the information that I
supplied, the computer needs more time, .. ?

+ As shown in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#LoTW%20sent>

+ it means "QSO has been uploaded to LoTW, but not yet accepted by LoTW".

I would say "not yet known to have been accepted" (since that would
not be known until a QSL sync has been performed).

There's also this: http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DebugUnacceptedLotW

73,

    ~iain / N6ML