From: Mike Flowers <@K6MKF>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 18:19
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] An oddity with DXKeeper and SpotCollector

I will do so, Dave. Thanks.

-- 73 de Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Apr 29, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Yes, the Spot on ... and Spot <callsign> on ... and Spot <callsign> on ... with
notes are greyed out.

+ When this next occurs, please check the title bar of DXKeeper's Main window.
What letters appear between the square brackets?