Re: Multipsk needs run as admin to connect

a few days ago I tried out MULTIPSK. I see, it should be working seemless with the COMMANDER. I am using DXlab for many years with 2 radios, it works fine.
Today I realized that only when I run Multipsk as an admin, the connection works with commander.
Is there any other hint not to use admin privileges?

+ It should not be necessary to use admin privileges unless you have Commander or MultiPSK installed in what Windows considers a "protected folder"

+ Into what folder is MultiPSK installed?

+ Into what folder is Commander installed?