Re: Batch uploads for LotW

Steve K8JQ

Thanks for the info and pointers.

If I filter DXKeeper to display a specified time period, say 2019, and then direct DXKeeper to upload to LoTW, will it process only the QSOs for 2019?

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/1/2020 7:09 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 3:57 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 03:51 PM, Tad Danley wrote:

Hi Steve, I am jet getting my station set back up to use DXLabSuite – but from previous use when you direct DXKeeper to upload to LoTW it will automatically upload everything new in your log since the last upload.

+ With the "QSL Via" panel set to LoTW, the "Add Requested" function will populate the QSL Queue with all QSOs that haven't yet been accepted by LoTW. Clicking the "Upload to LoTW" button will then submit those QSOs to LoTW.
Slightly nit-picky, but I think you meant to say "with all the QSOs
that haven't yet been *uploaded*", since it would not include QSOs
that have been uploaded but may not have been processed yet, nor those
that have been accepted since the last "Sync LotW QSOs".

73,

    ~iain / N6ML