More Digital Modes?

n6rsh

So I'm sitting here playing with WinWarbler and PSK-31. Very nice! I haven't used it much because I have FLdigi working fine but I need a bridge software to log contacts. I was considering buying HRD for it's cool digital interface but I would have to move my log over. I REALLY like DX Labs Suite and I would LOVE to have to only use one brand of software. I DO use other digital modes like Olivia/Contestia and Hellscriber.

 So here's my question/wish. Has there ever been consideration to adding more digital modes to Win Warbler? I know it might be an undertaking, but BOY would that make DX Labs Suite sweet!

Steve - N6RSH