LoTW Upload of QSO's made as K1FOC, from W1EBM Main Log

Gary Smetana

Hello Dave & the group,

In a Feb. event, I operated from my Home Station using a 2nd call (Station Call Sign was changed to K1FOC)
And logged ~150 QSO's sequentially over a 2-day period...into my W1EBM Main Log.

I'd like to update LoTW with these K1FOC QSO's.

I tried the following, but hit a roadblock.

     DXkeeper QSL tab.  Selected QSL Config.

     LoTW tab, bottom the page, in the TQSL area.

     Tried to change "Station Call sign" from W1EBM to K1FOC, but not allowed.

Do I need to create a K1FOC Station location ?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

73,
Gary  W1EBM