Re: Sorting after a log "sync"

Just curious if I've missed a setting or something "obvious" - but obviously not to me....

Syncing LoTW QSLs and returning to my log page shows the newest confirmations at the bottom of the log display - although I cannot see any logic to the sorting of those confirmations other than "LoTW Date"....but I digress.

+ As described in the reference documentation for the "Sync LoTW QSL" function,

"After logged QSOs have been updated, the Log Page Display is filtered to show only QSOs confirmed via LotW , and sorted in ascending or descending order of LotW date rcvd."

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#Updating_Logged_QSOs_to_their_Reflect_Acceptance_and_Confirmation_by_LotW>

+ This information is also provided here:

< https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DownloadLotW>

+ The purpose of this action is to make it easy for you to see what new confirmations you have received.

+ To remove this filtering and set the Log Page Display Sort back to "QSO Begin time", depress the CTRL key while click the Filter panel's X button.

Syncing eQSL QSLs and returning to my log page shows all the non-comfirmed Qs on the display, i.e. "eQSL Date" is null, and my latest confirmations are hundreds of rows up the log. An SQL on a button quickly takes care of that, but just curious if that situation is how it's written, or if I've missed some check box?

+ At the completion of the "Sync eQSL QSLs" function, the , the Log Page Display is filtered to show only QSOs confirmed via eQSL , and sorted in ascending or descending order of eQSL date rcvd - for the same reason that the Log Page Display is filtered and sorted after a "Sync LoTW QSLs" operation: so you can easily see your new confirmation.

+ If that's not happening on your system, then

1. on DXKeeper's Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper

4. invoked the "Sync eQSL QSLs" function, and wait for it to complete the Log Page Display to be filtered and sorted

5. on DXKeeper's Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from you DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com