Re: Trying to get "Launcher" to run inside JtAlert's own AutoStart section

KD7YZ Bob

Hi Jim

lemme see what I put in the two batch files:

to get wsjtx going
-----------------------------------
@ECHO OFF

COLOR 0A
CD /D "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\"
REM -- CD /D "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\"
Start wsjtx.exe -r K3-HF
EXIT /B 0
--------------------------------

and to get JTAert for WSJTx going
@ECHO OFF
COLOR 0A
CD /D "C:\Radio\HamApps\JTAlert\"
rem Start C:\Radio\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe /wsjtx
Start JTAlert.exe /wsjtx
EXIT /B 0

Note though that "sometimes" JTAlert barfed because IT got executed before WSJTx had come available.

In Launcher, for programs AFTER the running of the bulls in Pamplona, one can't set a timer, so to speak.

anyway ...
I still can't deduce why giving the location of the Launcher executable to JTAlert results in nix.

Especially since I CAN pass the previous Launcher , or the Same I guess, just in a different package/nae (212).