Sorting after a log "sync"

Steve - N3SL

Just curious if I've missed a setting or something "obvious" - but obviously not to me....

Syncing LoTW QSLs and returning to my log page shows the newest confirmations at the bottom of the log display - although I cannot see any logic to the sorting of those confirmations other than "LoTW Date"....but I digress.

Syncing eQSL QSLs and returning to my log page shows all the non-comfirmed Qs on the display, i.e. "eQSL Date" is null, and my latest confirmations are hundreds of rows up the log.  An SQL on a button quickly takes care of that, but just curious if that situation is how it's written, or if I've missed some check box?

Thanks