Re: Trying to get "Launcher" to run inside JtAlert's own AutoStart section

Jim AF5FH

Another way to do this, I am able to launch JTAlert from DXLab using the following two line JTAlert.bat file.

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx

The first line text after the cd is copied from the "Start in:" of the JTAlert shortcut, Properties, on the desktop
The following line text is copied from the "Target" of the JTAlert shortcut, Properties, on the desktop.

The desktop JTAlert shortcut is created by running the installer for JTAlert.

I call the JTAlert.bat file from the Launcher, Apps Started After DX Labs Apps, and check the boxes for Enabled and Start Minimized.

73,
Jim
AF5FH