DXCC Account #

Al Bailey (K8SIX)

I went into my LOTW account and verified it is linked which it was. I then went to the bottom per the instructions and got the link with the LOTW Account number and cut/pasted it into my Logbook Window, Configure, then DXCC account number.

I then recomputed my DXCC data and did a Compare but got a message that Account Number 1 has no data. I know it don’t because I changed it from #1 to the account I pasted earlier.

What am I doing wrong here? I even tried closing DXKeeper and coming back in to no effect.

73 de Al, K8SIX