Re: Windows Defender

Dick Grote

I do have Norton running.  That is why I was surprised that Windows defender got involved.

I had issues that 3 of the DXLab's programs not starting after a Windows upgrade and per Dave's advice, I booted into Safe mode.  I launched the three programs in Safe and I had to click through a Windows Defender warning to start the programs.  At the time Windows Defender was not my selected AV software, but still it seemed to be in play during the upgrade. And that is why I'm going to go to the effort to exclude DXLabs in Defender even though it isn't selected.

--
Dick
K6PBF