Re: DXKEEPER

George Steube

John,
Click the Sel button in Launcher go tp the DXkeeper folder and select DXKeeper.exe.  That should get you going.
73, George
W2GS

On 4/14/2020 1:31 PM, John Tymick wrote:
I have done the exclusion and restore process from Windows Security for DXKEEPER 15.4.9. as per instructions I have gleaned from the numerous posts regarding this.  I went to my DXLABS folder and DXKEEPER1549 is in the folder.  I was able to open it (DXKEEPER) from the folder but it doesn't show in the Launcher app (blank area where the current version number should be).  I went to Windows Security and DXKEEPER is no longer quarantined.  What do I do to get Launcher to "see" the app?

I am so sorry to bother the group with yet another question about this...

73 de John K9JMT