Re: Clublog Upload TImeout

Joe Subich, W4TV

Perhaps ClubLog was not accepting uploads/log-ins temporarily:

<http://www.arrl.org/news/club-log-allocates-100-of-its-computing-resources-to-covid-19-protein-research>;

On 2020-04-14 11:02 AM, Sherman Banks wrote:
It's working again, but I'm not sure exactly why it's fixed. I determined that the upload was not making it to Clublog by changing to an incorrect Clublog password and the error messages stayed the same. I verified that DXKeeper is an approved app in the Firewall. On a whim, I turned Firewall off and it still had the problem. WIth Firewall still off, I rebooted the computer, and the upload was successful. I turned Firewall back on, rebooted, and it was still successful.  Very strange.