Re: Clublog Upload TImeout

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 08:02 AM, Sherman Banks wrote:

It's working again, but I'm not sure exactly why it's fixed. I determined that the upload was not making it to Clublog by changing to an incorrect Clublog password and the error messages stayed the same. I verified that DXKeeper is an approved app in the Firewall. On a whim, I turned Firewall off and it still had the problem. WIth Firewall still off, I rebooted the computer, and the upload was successful. I turned Firewall back on, rebooted, and it was still successful.  Very strange.

+ Based on your description, there are several possible culprits, but DXKeeper isn't one of them.