Re: Having Trouble with DXK QSL Tab Add Needed Function

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 03:45 AM, Dale Drake wrote:

The QSL RCVD for the 6 was set to R but changed to blank when I ran Add Needed and the 1 was set to Y and it too changed to blank.  I tried resetting them to their original R an Y and re-ran the Add Needed and got the same result.
+ Please identify the 7 QSOs in an email message to which you've attached a zip archive containing your log file (the .mdb) and a screen shot showing the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window; then send the email to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com