Re: Windows Defender

Ted Bauer

Yes, I use ESET and have not had happen what you are all reporting.
73
---
Ted   WA3AER

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:01 PM neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Do you have any other AV program on your computer?     Windows shouldn't 'help' you by turning on Defender if you have another AV running,

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/14/2020 11:14 AM, Dick Grote via groups.io wrote:
I can't prove it, but I believe that even though I had disabled Windows Defender as my virus program, that during the last Windows update it was re-enabled during the update process.  I'm going to enable it long enough to exclude DXLabs just to be on the safe side when another Windows upgrade occurs.

Dick
K6PBF

---
Ted   WA3AER