Re: CQ Marathon Progress Report

Thanks for your reply Iain. The reason I brought it up is that I think in past years if you had what was thought to be a high risk Q and it was later confirmed by LOTW the H was changed to an L and the high risk total was reduced by one in the CQ Marathon report.

+ The only automation that DXKeeper has offered in this area (and continues to offer) is the "Marathon Submission" panel's "Confirmed QSOs are low risk". With this option enabled, a QSO whose "Marathon Risk" item is unspecified will be considered low risk if it is confirmed via QSL card, LoTW, or eQSL AG.

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Confirmed%20QSOs%20are%20low%20risk>;

+ No version of DXKeeper has ever autonomously altered a logged QSO's "Marathon Risk" item.