Re: DXKeeper Update Failure

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 07:09 PM, Scott wrote:

Dave, thank you for the quick reply. This is where I'm totally lost. I use Windows Defender. I have looked and all DXLabs apps are allowed, and have been that way. I have no idea where to go next

1. configure your anti-malware application to consider the DXLab application to be "safe"; otherwise, your anti-malware application may delete the re-created file

Can you or someone tell me more specifically how I do this above step? It's Win10. Is Windows Defender the same as the anti-malware application?

+ Windows Defender is an anti-malware application; its full name is "Windows Defender Antivirus":

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/comprehensive-security

+ For liability reasons, I do not offer advice on configuring anti-malware applications. I suggest that you contact Microsoft support.