From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> on behalf of Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:02 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXkeeper "Look-Up" is slowed.....Error Logs attached

+ AA6YQ comments below

I disabled the automatic startup (via Task manager) of all (14) Windows applications, and rebooted Windows (normal);  Lookup
response time has not improved; still takes 4-5 seconds w/hourglass.

I use only Windows Defender.  It shows NO History of quarantine.    No history at all.

What to try next ?

+ Try temporarily disabling Windows defender. Also disable your firewall application.