Re: DXKeeper Update Failure

Scott

Dave, thank you for the quick reply. This is where I'm totally lost. I use Windows Defender. I have looked and all DXLabs apps are allowed, and have been that way. I have no idea where to go next

1. configure your anti-malware application to consider the DXLab application to be "safe"; otherwise, your anti-malware application may delete the re-created file

Can you or someone tell me more specifically how I do this above step? It's Win10. Is Windows Defender the same as the anti-malware application?