From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> on behalf of Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 6:02 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXkeeper "Look-Up" is slowed.....Error Logs attached

+ AA6YQ comments below

I'll Reboot Windows into "Safe Mode with Networking", then start DXKeeper.....and report results.

BTW    With DXview not selected,  DXkeeper Lookups are instantaneous.   (Is that a clue, or that's how it's supposed to be?)

+ That's a clue that "something" on your system is slowing the performance of communication between applications.