Re: Upgrade DX Keeper from 7.1.9 to 15.4.9

KE9UR

that worked Jim. Thank You

Greg  KE9UR

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 9:51 AM Jim McPhee <jmcphee@...> wrote:
I had a similar problem yesterday. In my case, it was Defender quarantining dxkeeper.exe.  Every time I went into the dxkeeper folder, made a copy of the most recent dxkeeper executable (that was in the folder), and renamed it dxkeeper.exe, Defender would quarantine it. When I attempted to update to the newest version from Launcher's Config, I would get the same "file is in use or dxkeeper.exe is write protected" message. I finally caught on and told Defender to exclude the entire DXLAB folder from scans. That fixed the problem.
--
Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM