RBN as a propagation check

Chuck, WS1L

Hello to all, here’s hoping all are well during this time of real biological virii, as well as the false positives of the computing variety.

I will often look at the RBN webpage to see were my CQ's are landing on a band that may or may not be open.  http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&c=ws1l&t=dx

I know there is an RBN source feeding Spot Collector, and I brought up it’s window and tried to feed a few CC Cluster commands to it to show my recent spots but the RBN window just kept pumping spots at me like a firehose.

Ideally I’d like to be able to have the RBN show me where my signal is reaching, as a means of checking for an open band.  I know it’s not strictly DX related but it’s at least DX-adjacent.  Is there a way to filter RBN spots like this?  I did try filtering Spot Collector by my Call but no results there either.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

Chuck Chandler
chandlerusm@...