Windows 10 Start menu does not list Commander

Steve K8JQ

The Windows 10 Start menu does not list Commander (at least on my desktop computer).

The DXLabs Suite has five entries in its dropdown: DXKeeper, DXView, Pathfinder, Spot Collector and WinWarbler.

I didn't look for Commander in the Start menu dropdown prior to the recent Windows Defender snafu (which I also suffered), so I don't know if it was ever there. But for certain it is not there now.

Should Commander be in the Start menu's DXLabs Suite dropdown list?

Steve, K8JQ